Sunrise on Keweenaw Bay

Sunrise on Keweenaw Bay

Monday, July 5, 2010

Central America, here I come!

This coming Monday, I'll be headed south for a visit to Central America.  I'll go to Nicaragua, where my youngest sister Libby is serving in the Peace Corps, with an abundant supply of little dresses and britches made by folks here at St. Michael Parish, with the coordination and leadership of the Christian  Service Committee!

After a week in Nicaragua, Libby and I will travel through Honduras to El Salvador, where I served in the Peace Corps from 2001 - 2004.  We'll spend most of our time in Canton San Luis, Nueva Guadalupe, in the deparment of San Miguel.  It will be VERY good to see my friends there.

To give you a little taste of what I'll be doing and seeing, here are links to pictures from my trip down there last  year immediately after my ordination:

Pictures on Facebook (no need to have an account there)

Pictures on Picasaweb: El Salvador

Pictures on Picasaweb: Nicaragua 

I hope to share pictures of this years trip when I return!

God Bless,
Fr. Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment