Sunrise on Keweenaw Bay

Sunrise on Keweenaw Bay

Monday, July 9, 2012

A new venue...

Friends, countrymen, lend me your ears...

I'm now the pastor at (from west to east) St. Sebastian Parish in Bessemer, Immaculate Conception Parish in Wakefield, and St. Catherine Mission in Marenisco!  May the good Lord save us all!

It is very exciting to be back in the UP, and both exciting and daunting to be a pastor of three communities.  I know the Holy Spirit will be very much at work, and that I have a great deal to learn.

As I transition back into parish life from this past year of further studies, I'm hoping to post my homilies here regularly, and perhaps other commentary as well.

This western end of the UP is big snow country, so the title here is all the more apt!

God Bless,
Fr. Ben


View My parishes in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment